Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Okmoniks - Live On KXCI



Artist: The Okmoniks
Title: Live On KXCI
Year: 2002
Label: none
Tracks: 3.) Sorority Club Song, 4.) I'll Let You In, 6.) Video Game Attraction, 8.) Cry A Little Longer, 9.) Next Worse Thing, 12.) Barracuda Girl, 14.) Locked In The Trunk Of Your Ford Blues, 16.) Can't Be Trusted, 18.) You Took What I Ain't Got, 20.) It's All Over Now, _.) Lawbreakin' Kind, _.) Talk About Girls

Here is another digital find from a long time ago. As far as I can find out, this was from September of 2002 with Gwen on drums. KXCI is a community radio station in Tucson. The track listing is as I found it. I don't know if this is an incomplete set of 20+ songs or a complete set with jacked up numbering. Most of these songs are on records. I've never seen any vinyl with "Video Game Attraction" but I have seen reference to it being issued on a cassette. "Talk About Girls" is the classic by Tucson's The Grodes, notably covered by The Lyres. 


Sample: here

No comments:

Post a Comment