Monday, February 8, 2016

The Okmoniks - Keepin' Up With



Artist: The Okmoniks
Title: Keepin' Up With
Year: 2004
Label: In-Fi Records
Tracks: 1.) You Got It (And I Need It Too), 2.) Won't Let Me Be, 3.) Don't Wanna See You No More!, 4.) Cry A Little Longer, 5.) Change For The Worse, 6.) Whatcha Gonna Do, 7.) Somethin' New (About You), 8.) Ain't Comin' In, 9.) She's A Tease, 10.) Buzz With Me, 11.) Buy My Love

I meant to post this in line with the other Okmoniks posts but I guess I forgot. Here is what I assume is another CDR that would appear to be the total recording session for a future record, the Compact 33 7", with more songs with gratuitous parentheses and apostrophes
. This record is notable as the first appearance of Justin Nobunny on drums. The vinyl version of this has seven songs. The CDR adds "Change For The Worse", "Somethin' New (About You)", "She's A Tease", "Buzz With Me" and "Buy My Love". Now that I really look at it, the vinyl has one song not on here, "Waste Of Time". As of right now I don't own the vinyl so can't help you with that. 

Sample: here

No comments:

Post a Comment