Monday, March 2, 2015

Tonight - Search My Face



Artist: Tonight
Title: Search My Face
Year: 1996
Label: Wallabies Records
Tracks: 1.) Search My Face, 2.) That's A Farce, 3.) Boston Babies

I haven't done a Japanese record in a while. Tonight had a short run in the mid-90s and while their sound is harder than what I normally go for, they approach it with a more wild rock 'n' roll style than pissed off hardcore, so I can still get into it. This is their first release. "Boston Babies" is a Slaughter And The dogs cover. 

They shortly after released a split 7" with Gyogun Rend's, another solo 7" on Freaked Out Frequencies, a few comp tracks, and then that was it. None of their releases have any credits so I have no idea if any of their members went onto other groups. 

Sample: here

No comments:

Post a Comment